Contact Florida Criminal Defense Legal Group, PLLC for free consultation today! Call (850) 423-0035 and get help with your case!
You Might Be Interested In:
- We Communicate With Law Enforcement On Your Behalf
- What Factors Do Judges Consider In Felony Sentencing?
- Are There Minimum Sentencing Requirements For Felony Convictions?
- Why Is It Important To Retain An Attorney For Pre-Filing And Filing Decisions?
- Is It Possible For An Attorney To Stop Charges From Being Filed?
- What Do Plea Offers Generally Look Like For First Offenders?
Other Practice Areas:
- Okaloosa County Criminal Defense Overview
- Top 7 Things To Do When Someone You Love Has Been Arrested
- Assault And Battery
- Personal crimes
- Child Abuse Overview
- Property Crimes
- Murder & Manslaughter
- Military Arrests
- Community Control
- Driving Offenses
- Sex Crimes
- Firearms Crimes
- Resisting An Officer
- Probation Violations
- Minor In Possession Charge
- SPECT Brain Imaging
- Payment Plans
- Discovery Evidence
- Motions To Suppress Evidence
- Juvenile Cases
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (850) 423-0035