If you are military personnel facing a criminal charge in Florida, such as a DUI or DWI arrest, both your freedom and future with a military career are on the line. The law office of Stephen G. Cobb has been representing clients in military defense cases so they can enjoy their freedom and future. Our Okaloosa County Military Arrests Lawyer is standing by ready to make sure that your military career can be saved. Even if your future seems bleak, you still have many options available. Our Military Arrests attorney makes sure that you get the best possible outcome for your criminal case. Call (850) 423-0035 to speak with our Fort Walton Beach Military Arrests attorney. We provide Free Consultation to new clients.
- What Has Your Experience Been In Handling Military Cases?
- Are There Additional Consequences For Military Personnel In A Criminal Case?
- What Are The Common Types Of Military Cases That You Handle?
- Should A Military Person Ever Answer Questions From The Police Without An Attorney?
- How Should A Military Person Hire A Criminal Defense Lawyer?
- When And Why Should Someone In The Military Hire Civilian Criminal Defense Counsel?
- What Factors Should A Military Person Consider When Hiring A Defense Attorney?
- How Important Is Trust Between Legal Counsel And The Client?
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (850) 423-0035