Minor In Possession Charge
Laws that concern the use of drugs or alcohol in the possession of a minor are known as minor in possession laws. These laws are enforced whether or not the minor was actually using the drugs or intoxicating substance or was just in possession of them. A minor below the legal age can be convicted of Minor In Possession charges even if they have unopened cans or bottles of beer or alcohol in their possession. However, these laws do not apply in cases where the minor consumes or uses the drug or alcohol with the permission of their legal guardian or parent at home. Attorneys at the office of Stephen G. Cobb in Okaloosa County, FL, have handled numerous cases and defended minor in possession charges. Call us at (850) 423-0035 to discuss your case with an Okaloosa County Minor In Possession Lawyer. Florida Criminal Defense Legal Group, PLLC also serve other areas in Florida including Jefferson County, Madison County and Florida Panhandle.
You Might Be Interested In:
- What Is A Minor In Possession Of Alcohol Charge In Florida?
- What Are Penalties For Minor In Possession Of Alcohol Charges In Florida?
- Are People Taken Straight To Jail On Minor In Possession Of Alcohol Charges?
- Can Minor In Possession Of Alcohol Charges Affect Jobs And Job Applications?
- What Are The Consequences Of A Minor In Possession Of Alcohol Conviction?
- Should I Accept A Diversion Program For MIP Charges In Florida?
- What Is The Process After Someone Has Been Arrested On MIP Charges?
- Are There Any Diversion Programs Specific To MIP Charges In Florida?
- How Do You Defend Minor In Possession Of Alcohol Cases?
- What Are Some Common Mistakes Made In MIP Cases?
- Unique Attributes Of Cobb Law Firm In Handling MIP Cases
Other Practice Areas:
- Okaloosa County Criminal Defense Overview
- Arrest Prevention
- Top 7 Things To Do When Someone You Love Has Been Arrested
- Assault And Battery
- Personal crimes
- Child Abuse Overview
- Property Crimes
- Murder & Manslaughter
- Military Arrests
- Community Control
- Driving Offenses
- Sex Crimes
- Firearms Crimes
- Resisting An Officer
- Probation Violations
- SPECT Brain Imaging
- Payment Plans
- Discovery Evidence
- Motions To Suppress Evidence
- Juvenile Cases
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (850) 423-0035