In any criminal case, the sentencing hearing is the place where the criminal defense attorney can make the biggest difference. In order to be able to do that, the defense lawyer or attorney needs to know all the facts pertaining to the case. If you are looking for effective representation in your criminal case in Okaloosa County, Florida, contact a Sentencing Hearing Lawyer by calling (850) 423-0035. We have been providing strong legal representation to clients in criminal cases all over Florida, particularly in Madison County, Jefferson County and Florida Panhandle. Call us today for a Free Case Evaluation.
- When Does Sentencing Actually Take Place In A Criminal Case?
- What Should I Expect To Happen At A Sentencing Hearing?
- Is Someone Sent Straight To Jail After A Sentencing Hearing?
- Can Witnesses Or Alleged Victims Speak At A Sentencing Hearing?
- Is There An Opportunity To Reduce A Sentence At A Sentencing Hearing?
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (850) 423-0035