An experienced and qualified Okaloosa County Sex crimes Lawyer can help you defend your case if you have been charged with sexual abuse or sexual assault. Facing a sex crime charge in Florida is not to be taken lightly. Moreover, if the charge becomes a conviction, it can result in jail time and registration in the sex offenders registry. If you are facing charges for a sex crime in Florida, particularly in Fort Walton Beach or Okaloosa County, FL, you must act fast. Similarly, if you are a victim of any sex crime like child molestation, rape, sexual assault, and forcible touching, you must get in touch with a Sex crimes attorney in Florida. We serve all over Florida, including Fort Walton Beach, Florida Panhandle, Okaloosa County and Jefferson County. Give us a call today at (850) 423-0035 to discuss your case. We offer Free Consultation to new clients.
- Sex Offenses
- How Is A Sex Crime Defined In Florida?
- How is a Sex Crime Determined to be Either a Misdemeanor or a Felony?
- Are People Aware That They Are Being Investigated For a Sex Crime Before an Arrest?
- What is The Standard of Proof in a Sex Crimes Case?
- What do You Look For When Interviewing a Juror in a Sex Crimes Case?
- Can A Misdemeanor Sex Offense Be Just As Harmful as a Felony Offense?
- Can I Be Charged With Sexual Assault If There Is No Evidence?
- Why Are Brain Scans Performed On Sex Offenders?
- What Steps Should You Take If You Are Charged With A Sex Crime?
- What Are The Common Mistakes People Make in a Sex Crimes Case such as Sexual Battery or Lewd/Lascivious Molestation, Acts or Battery?
- How Often Are Drugs Or Alcohol Involved In Sexual Battery or Lewd and Lascivious Cases?
- What Are Some Defense Strategies Utilized In Sex Crime Cases?
- What Does The State Have To Prove To Convict Someone Of Sexual Battery With A Victim Less Than 12 Years Of Age?
- Is It Possible To Get A Sexual Battery With A Victim Under The Age Of 12 Reduced Or Substituted For Another Charge?
- What Are The Jury Instructions At Trial In A Sexual Battery Case Where The Alleged Victim Is Over 12 Years Of Age, Yet Great Force Has Been Used?
- Jury Instructions For Sexual Battery Where The Alleged Victim Is 12 Years Of Age Or Older Involving Great Force
- What Are The Jury Instructions For Sexual Battery Where The Victim Is Over 12 Years Of Age With Special Circumstances?
- What Are Jury Instructions For Sexual Battery Without Special Circumstances Where The Victim Is 12 Years Or Older?
- What Are Jury Instructions During A Sexual Battery Trial With A Victim 12 Years Or Older But Under 18 Years By A Person In Authority?
- What Are Jury Instructions During Trial For Unlawful Sexual Activity With Minors?
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (850) 423-0035