Deep Brain Scan | Shalimar Florida Criminal Defense Lawyers and Attorneys
This is a deep brain for a healthy young woman. You still have the four views (Inferior, Right, Left and Superior) but now you can see how different brain systems deep within the brain are operating. Is certain area overactive? Under active? Just right? In this young woman’s case, her brain healthy.
This scan was taken while this young woman was doing a Conner’s Concentration Task. This is healthy scan for women age 22 years of age to 27 years of age. Age and gender make a difference in scan interpretation. The brightest structure in brain is her cerebellum, which is normal.
Not the normal material you expect to find on a Florida criminal lawyer website, is it?
- After the Arrest: What Happens Next?
- Trial Services: Jury Trials, Bench Trials and Hearings
- Settlement Legal Services
- Dress instructions for Court
- Coping with Stress during the Legal Process
- One Stop Therapy: A Program Suitability Guide
- One Stop Therapy: A Life Changing Program
- One Stop therapy: The Treatment Solution
- One Stop Therapy: The Legal Solution
- One Stop Therapy: Mental Illness Explained
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (850) 423-0035