Child Abuse Attorney in Okaloosa County
Florida criminal defense lawyer Stephen G. Cobb has extensive experience defending clients facing various types of child abuse charges in a wide range of situations.
If you are convicted of child abuse offenses, you may find yourself sentenced anywhere from one (1) year in jail to 40 years in state prison, depending on the severity of the offense and any alleged aggravating factors. In addition to penal consequences, certain types of child abuse convictions can have other long-lasting effects on your life.
At the Florida Criminal Defense Legal Group, PLLC, attorney Stephen G. Cobb and his legal support team are committed to protecting the rights of those accused of child abuse and other criminal offenses. We will build an aggressive defense in every individual case, so please call us today at (850) 423-0035 to protect your rights and freedom.
Child abuse or cruelty to children, whether in the form of physical, emotional or sexual, carries harsh penalties and consequences. Anyone charged with child abuse will have to face the negative depiction as portrayed in the media. Child abuse, child endangerment or cruelty to children is considered one of the worst crimes. Whether a child is hit or neglected by intent or unintentionally, the offender or the person charged with the crime needs to get legal assistance. A Fort Walton Beach Child Abuse attorney can make sure that the offender does not have to face any disciplinary sanctions nor does the offender have to register themselves in the offenders directory. Call (850) 423-0035 to speak with an Okaloosa County Lawyer and have the charges reduced or dismissed. A Child Abuse lawyer in Jefferson County will know how to protect your rights and have the charges reduced or dismissed.
You Might Be Interested In:
- Child Abuse
- What Is Actually Considered As Child Abuse In Florida?
- What Are Some Situations Where Children May Falsely Accuse An Adult Of Abuse?
- What Happens If A Child Recants Allegations Of Abuse?
- What Is The Flow Of Events After A Child Abuse Allegation Is Made?
- What Are The Penalties For A Child Abuse Conviction In Florida?
- How Do You Use SPECT Brain Imaging As A Defense In Child Abuse Cases?
- Bail Or Bond In Florida Child Abuse Cases
Other Practice Areas:
- Okaloosa County Criminal Defense Overview
- Arrest Prevention
- Top 7 Things To Do When Someone You Love Has Been Arrested
- Assault And Battery
- Personal crimes
- Property Crimes
- Murder & Manslaughter
- Military Arrests
- Community Control
- Driving Offenses
- Sex Crimes
- Firearms Crimes
- Resisting An Officer
- Probation Violations
- Minor In Possession Charge
- SPECT Brain Imaging
- Payment Plans
- Discovery Evidence
- Motions To Suppress Evidence
- Juvenile Cases
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (850) 423-0035