Sex Crimes Lawyer in Okaloosa County
An experienced and qualified Okaloosa County Sex crimes Lawyer can help you defend your case if you have been charged with sexual abuse or sexual assault. Facing a sex crime charge in Florida is not to be taken lightly. Moreover, if the charge becomes a conviction, it can result in jail time and registration in the sex offenders registry. If you are facing charges for a sex crime in Florida, particularly in Fort Walton Beach or Okaloosa County, FL, you must act fast. Similarly, if you are a victim of any sex crime like child molestation, rape, sexual assault, and forcible touching, you must get in touch with a Sex crimes attorney in Florida. Florida Criminal Defense Legal Group, PLLC serve all over Florida, including Fort Walton Beach, Florida Panhandle, Okaloosa County and Jefferson County. Give us a call today at (850) 423-0035 to discuss your case. We offer Free Consultation to new clients.
You Might Be Interested In:
- Sex Offenses
- How Is A Sex Crime Defined In Florida?
- How is a Sex Crime Determined to be Either a Misdemeanor or a Felony?
- Are People Aware That They Are Being Investigated For a Sex Crime Before an Arrest?
- What is The Standard of Proof in a Sex Crimes Case?
- What do You Look For When Interviewing a Juror in a Sex Crimes Case?
- Can A Misdemeanor Sex Offense Be Just As Harmful as a Felony Offense?
- Can I Be Charged With Sexual Assault If There Is No Evidence?
- Why Are Brain Scans Performed On Sex Offenders?
- What Steps Should You Take If You Are Charged With A Sex Crime?
- What Are The Common Mistakes People Make in a Sex Crimes Case such as Sexual Battery or Lewd/Lascivious Molestation, Acts or Battery?
- How Often Are Drugs Or Alcohol Involved In Sexual Battery or Lewd and Lascivious Cases?
- What Are Some Defense Strategies Utilized In Sex Crime Cases?
- What Does The State Have To Prove To Convict Someone Of Sexual Battery With A Victim Less Than 12 Years Of Age?
- Is It Possible To Get A Sexual Battery With A Victim Under The Age Of 12 Reduced Or Substituted For Another Charge?
- What Are The Jury Instructions At Trial In A Sexual Battery Case Where The Alleged Victim Is Over 12 Years Of Age, Yet Great Force Has Been Used?
- Jury Instructions For Sexual Battery Where The Alleged Victim Is 12 Years Of Age Or Older Involving Great Force
- What Are The Jury Instructions For Sexual Battery Where The Victim Is Over 12 Years Of Age With Special Circumstances?
- What Are Jury Instructions For Sexual Battery Without Special Circumstances Where The Victim Is 12 Years Or Older?
- What Are Jury Instructions During A Sexual Battery Trial With A Victim 12 Years Or Older But Under 18 Years By A Person In Authority?
- What Are Jury Instructions During Trial For Unlawful Sexual Activity With Minors?
Other Practice Areas:
- Okaloosa County Criminal Defense Overview
- Arrest Prevention
- Top 7 Things To Do When Someone You Love Has Been Arrested
- Assault And Battery
- Personal crimes
- Child Abuse Overview
- Property Crimes
- Murder & Manslaughter
- Military Arrests
- Community Control
- Driving Offenses
- Firearms Crimes
- Resisting An Officer
- Probation Violations
- Minor In Possession Charge
- SPECT Brain Imaging
- Payment Plans
- Discovery Evidence
- Motions To Suppress Evidence
- Juvenile Cases
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (850) 423-0035