Santa Rosa County Criminal Defense Lawyer
DUI & Criminal defense lawyers in the local area are very familiar with Santa Rosa County’s aging courthouse located in Milton, FL. Santa Rosa County, along withOkaloosa, Escambia and Walton counties, are part of the four (4) county First Judicial Circuit.
Both misdemeanors and felonies are handled in the Milton, Florida, courthouse and there are two (2) County Court (misdemeanor) divisions and one (1) combined Circuit Court division primarily handled by a single Circuit Court Judge.
Although roughly the size of neighboring Okaloosa County, Santa Rosa County was the last county in the circuit to allow the sale of alcohol, and later, the sale of “hard” alcohol. This cultural difference in profound, and despite a growth in population for the past several decades, has resulted in jury pools more likely to oppose alcohol on religious or moral grounds. Picking a jury for DUI and other alcohol related cases takes even more care than usual.
Your DUI and criminal defense attorney will need to be very familiar with Santa Rosa County’s community. Entire jury pools for DUI or BUI cases have been filled with supposed “peers” who oppose alcohol for religious or moral reasons.
The main cities and communities within Santa Rosa County are:
Many unwary tourists are arrested as a result of traffic stops in the Gulf Breeze area. Many locals consider Gulf Breeze, Florida to be a “speed trap” since aggressive law enforcement of traffic laws is common during the tourist seasons.
Santa Rosa County Criminal Defense Resources
- Santa Rosa County Lewd Or Lascivious Molestation Acts Or Battery Attorney
- Santa Rosa County Grand Theft Attorney
- Santa Rosa County DUI Attorney
- Santa Rosa County Domestic Violence Attorney
- Santa Rosa County Child Pornography Attorney
- Santa Rosa County Burglary Attorney
- Santa Rosa County Sexual Battery Attorney
- Santa Rosa County Government
- Santa Rosa County Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Information about Santa Rosa County
- Map of Santa Rosa County, Florida
- Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Department, 5755 E. Milton Road, Milton, FL 32583
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (850) 423-0035