One Stop Therapy Overview
February 19, 2015
One Stop Therapy:
Solving your loved one’s Florida criminal law legal problem and the problem behavior that caused you to need a Florida criminal lawyer
Does Your Loved One Have A History Of Problem Behavior?
Many of our clients have a history of problem behavior. Their families are frustrated because the person seems to frequently do things that don’t seem to make sense. The person in question isn’t necessarily “crazy” (as in thinking they are Jesus or possessed by aliens) but their behavior has caused problems in several areas of their life, including Florida criminal law. This problem behavior is not caused by some imaginary factor – your loved one probably suffers from a real medical problem.
One Stop Therapy is a program designed by Florida criminal lawyer Stephen G. Cobb after many years of studying people accused of crimes. The goal of One Stop Therapy is simple: Solve the problem behavior that created the Florida criminal law legal problem and solve the legal problem at the same time. NOTE: OST is not a substitute for technical skill in Florida criminal law. Florida criminal lawyers will always need to be on guard to prevent the abuse of government power.
Here is a brief test to see if the person you love fits the One Stop Therapy Program criteria:
- Did your loved one fail to finish high school or get a GED instead?
- Was your loved one ever suspended or expelled from school?
- Is your loved one impulsive in matters of money or love?
- Does your loved one appear to sabotage themselves?
- Does your loved one make empty promises?
- Does your loved one have a substance abuse problem?
- Has your loved one been in substance abuse treatment previously, but it didn’t work?
- Has your loved one ever been prescribed ADD/ADHD, anti-depressant or anti-anxiety drugs?
- Has your loved one ever sought out or been court ordered to attend counseling?
- Does your loved one attract people who are a negative influence?
- Does your loved one make ridiculous excuses for misbehavior?
- Is your loved one unreliable?
- Have some family members “written off” your loved one?
- Has your loved one been arrested before, even if it was a long time ago?
- Does your loved one have a history of “traffic tickets” such as speeding, broken tag/ tail light, careless driving and other
- If you marked two or more of the above questions, then your loved one may be a candidate for One Stop Therapy.
UPDATE: We are now using SPECT brain imaging by Amen Clinics, Inc., in addition to neuro-psychological testing. As a result, we are finding that better diagnostic analysis is leading to more effective treatment plans. The Florida state sponsored “cookie cutter” programs are not nearly as effective.
One Stop Therapy: Mental Illness Explained describes what really may be going on in your loved one’s brain: Your loved one may have a brain illness that is very real and requires immediate attention.
UPDATE: We have received many requests about non-profit and sliding scale mental health services providers. For example, in the Pensacola are, the Counseling Center of Lakeview (aka the Lakeview Center) uses a sliding scale for treatment services, but we do not recommend them for diagnostic evaluations at this time.
- After the Arrest: What Happens Next?
- Trial Services: Jury Trials, Bench Trials and Hearings
- Settlement Legal Services
- Dress instructions for Court
- Coping with Stress during the Legal Process
- One Stop Therapy: A Program Suitability Guide
- One Stop Therapy: A Life Changing Program
- One Stop therapy: The Treatment Solution
- One Stop Therapy: The Legal Solution
- One Stop Therapy: Mental Illness Explained